I had a cupcake for breakfast and right now I could really use some waffle fries.
My weather app said 30% chance of rain, so I thought hey 30% is kind of low I won’t tote my large ass umbrella to campus today. Then when I get to campus it rains like i’m taking a shower and just UGH
*passionately sings the wrong line to a song*
I HAVE SLAIN THE GOD FORSAKEN MONSTER THAT IS A GIANT SPIDER WALKING ACROSS MY FLOOR. All is well… for now..
My mom just came into my room and pinched me really hard without warning and then I screamed very loudly.
She then yelled at me and asked me what was wrong with me.
Mom. YOU PINCHED ME.
Oh dear someone stop me i just bought four dinosaur necklace charms and last friday i bought 3 yards of dinosaur fabric help
I just want to eat delicious avocados right now. Agghhhhgsgh.
In my spare time today, because i have no work and summer session doesn’t start for another week or so and i’m not going to clean my desk, i came up with names i would use if i were in a band or musical group or sometimes sang and stuff.
- Shoot Toby Twice
- Peter and the Pans - but only if my group mates are all named Peter, and I get to be the Peter and they get to be the Pans because that’s funny.
- Bend and Snap
- Where the Ducks Go - it’s a The Catcher in the Rye reference
- The Smiths & Jones - Because Martha. And also people searching the Smiths could also maybe find us.
- Whatever Five is in Greek - that exact wording. Directioners shoot me now.
- Cho’s Changs - only if we’re all Asian or we risk sounding too racist.
- Oedipus Lex - if only my name were Lex
- The Doctor and the Companions - we could release an album and then have a Daleks edition. Da bum tsss.
- The Other Direction
- Banana Stand - and we could occasionally dress up as bananas
me:omg i have so much stuff to do
me:i don't even have enough time for all this
me after anything anyone says to me:what
This is basically what I did with my monthly list this month. Too much school, work, and life. );
Some ‘revelations’ I’ve had this month…
- The guy from Shake It Up is on Dancing with the Stars and I’ve already missed so much of the season. Also Jaleel White.
- My favorites on reality tv competition shows will never win. (They sent home Jesse Campbell, James Massone, and Pip! PIP!)
- If Wally ever works for the CIA, I will never, ever, know. ): That is devastating.
- There are baking tins for baking just the muffin tops.
- I’ve been working for more than half a year. People at work still call me Pam. It’s Pan.
And I just bought lipstick with Liz. And I got home from work at 11:50PM today and watched She’s the Man until 1:30AM and I have class starting at 9AM in San Francisco and I am not in San Francisco which means I have to wake up three hours prior to my class in order to arrive on time and here I am posting a blog post when really I should be falling asleep right this second or risk further sleep deprivation than I already have and oh dear what is my life right now.